The instructions for these socks includes both cuff down and toe up instructions. Try one of each or choose your favorite method.
The directions are both written and charted.
SKILLS USED IN PORT SOCKS
- Joining and knitting in the round for small circumference knitting
- Knit and purl in the round
- Cuff down or toe up construction
- Yarn over increases
- Lace knitting
- Chart reading in this pattern is an option
- Heel flap and gusset construction method.
- Kitchener stitch
Small – foot circumference of 7″ / 17.75cm
Medium – foot circumference of 7.75″ / 19.5cm
Large – foot circumference of 8.5″ / 21.5cm
US 1.5 / 2.5mm to work in the round in a small circumference; either dpn, 1 long circular or 2 short circular.
Yarn on the House Little Bro fingering weight, 80% Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon 435 yards / 393 meters,
80% Merino Wool, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon in Avocado.
Stitch marker to mark beg of rnd
2 small st holders